Monday, February 21, 2011

Continuous Cat Litter Cleaner




I just received this and I have to say, after only 2 hours, I am in love!
Besides cleaning the bathroom, cleaning out the litter box is the 2nd most hated chore for me. A friend recommended it and said what she saves in litter FAR outweighs the cost, which actually isn't bad to begin with. The picture makes it look like the cat(s) wouldn't have room, but this is not the case at all. No more scooping for me! The litter is automatically scooped into a bucket (that you line with a regular plastic shopping bag) that attaches to the machine and just replace the bag as needed. My cats, after sniffing around it for a bit, have already used it, and they seem comfortable with it.
Ahhhh.... it's the little things that make me happy :)

***UPDATE 5 days later**** I have to say this is probably one of the best investments I've ever made. I can't express how much I love this thing! I would've paid twice as much. I thought about taking a pic of the ....ummmm.... basket ...that the "deposits" get put into, to show how well this works, but decided to spare you, lol.
Share |





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, however, advertising/spam will be removed immediately.