Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ebates?? What's that?




Ebates - Get cashback for shopping
What is Ebates? Think of Ebates as a local mall with over 1,200 different stores (that you most likely are already shopping but NOT saving with) but with one huge difference. Online stores pay Ebates a commission (think of it as a finders' fee) on every sale and they split this amount with the YOU. Each store pays a different commission so you will save different amounts at different stores; all you have to do is look at the percentage next to the store name to see how much you will save! It's crazy these days to shop and NOT take advantage of cash back. It certainly adds up! I love logging in and seeing my savings grow just from buying the things I need anyway. Before I shop online, Ebates is the first place I head to.



Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, however, advertising/spam will be removed immediately.