Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Entertainment (coupon) book ...lowest price I've seen so far!! 12 hours only!!!

Grab it NOW! This is a MUST HAVE for savings. They have thousands of listings for different things in your area. When I bought mine, it was $20 and I got that money back the first week I had the book! They have coupons for restaurants (buy one get one free, or buy one get 1 half off) - car wash - $5 off your shopping trip at your local grocery store.. salon discounts... local fast food restaurants... take -out... Movie discounts and more! This is the lowest price I've ever seen! So don't miss out! It's also great to give some of the coupons for gifts. I had a friend buy a house and I gave them the coupons I had for the places in their new area, they said it was the best housewarming present they received! Get it until May 11th at this great price PLUS FREE SHIPPING!
Order HERE, or click the banner below!


Save on all the things you love to do!


Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, however, advertising/spam will be removed immediately.