Thursday, February 9, 2012

I just won 10 points on the SuperLucky Button!


I just won 10 points on the SuperLucky Button!:

Superpoints is a members-only club where you earn great rewards for doing things online like taking surveys, watching videos or shopping. For every 500 points, which accumulate pretty quick, is $5.00, which you can cash in for paypal, amazon and many more! This is the first thing I do in the morning. Personally I cash in my points and put them in my amazon account and by the end of the year I am all set for holiday presents!

If you refer your friends and family, you get the points they earn as well, so it REALLY adds up then! However, it's only one account per household. Superpoints is MUCH better than Swag bucks in a way where your points add up much quicker, especially if you get in the habit of clicking everyday ( I do all of mine in the morning so I don't forget!)! Don't get frustrated, some days are better than others, but they add up! It's only Feb. and I already have $70 in my account and I'm about to cash out another $25!

Also don't forget to check your e-mails, they send you out bonus points!!! I hope you love this as much as I do! Be sure to fill out your entire profile for MORE bonus points and don't get frustrated about clicking the super lucky button, it can get boring, but think of the outcome! My youngest likes clicking for me, so sometimes I let her take over.

Enjoy the benefits and check out the points reward center.

Here is a link to get started: http://superpoints.com/refer/discoveringdeals

If you have any questions, or need any tips, feel free to email at discoveringdeals@gmail.com

Good Luck and happy spinning!!!

April
  ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, however, advertising/spam will be removed immediately.